Sunday, May 07, 2006

May 25 dinner to honor top students


May 25 dinner to honor top students
Charlotte Observer, NC - Apr 30, 2006... of career success, resume writing workshop, get assertive, leadership, communicating like a leader, high-powered communication, speed reading, introduction to ...

READ AND LEARN
Bangkok Post, Thailand - Apr 22, 2006... While reading exercises vary (and may include speed reading and reflective reading), post-reading activities, for example, writing book reviews, thinking of ...

The Eyes Have It
Blogcritics.org, OH - Apr 28, 2006... To earn a living I write computer software, mostly internet system. These all came together in reallyeasyreader, my practical speed reading application. ...

Editor's Note: Published on page Q1 of the April 30, 2006 issue of ...
INQ7.net, Philippines - Apr 29, 2006... deficiency. Maybe I was dyslexic. I wanted to really know how to read, understand and enjoy words. So I took speed reading lessons. . In ...

A Seder in Sulaymaniyah
nextbook, NY - Apr 12, 2006... And then I suddenly became my grandfather rushing through the story of the Exodus as if I was in a speed-reading competition. ...

Shapiro: 'Be prepared' to add your voice
Ashland TAB, MA - May 4, 2006... I practiced speed reading by reading the warrant, which means I scanned it and probably missed the best parts, but I got enough out of it to tell you that this ...

0 comments: