Monday, May 08, 2006

Priit Parn, Estonia s animator-general


Priit Parn, Estonia s animator-general
Baltic Times, Latvia - Apr 26, 2006... from Eliot. And watching any of his movies once is a bit like speed-reading The Wasteland and not bothering with it again. I ...

Shapiro: 'Be prepared' to add your voice
Ashland TAB, MA - May 4, 2006... I practiced speed reading by reading the warrant, which means I scanned it and probably missed the best parts, but I got enough out of it to tell you that this ...

Ann Coulter is an Enigma
Stanford Review, CA - Apr 19, 2006... comprehension of corporate scandals is like the Woody Allen joke about what he knew about War and Peace after taking a speed-reading course and reading ...

Weird Dell laptop CPU specs, What the HAM???
Atomic, Australia - May 2, 2006What the ham?? Is CPUz reading the CPU wrong? whats with the 598Mhz core speed reading?? I checked out the dell bios and it showed max CPU speed as 1.8Ghz. ...

The Eyes Have It
Blogcritics.org, OH - Apr 28, 2006... To earn a living I write computer software, mostly internet system. These all came together in reallyeasyreader, my practical speed reading application. ...

0 comments: