Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ann Coulter is an Enigma


Ann Coulter is an Enigma
Stanford Review, CA - Apr 19, 2006... comprehension of corporate scandals is like the Woody Allen joke about what he knew about War and Peace after taking a speed-reading course and reading ...

READ AND LEARN
Bangkok Post, Thailand - Apr 22, 2006... While reading exercises vary (and may include speed reading and reflective reading), post-reading activities, for example, writing book reviews, thinking of ...

A Seder in Sulaymaniyah
nextbook, NY - Apr 12, 2006... And then I suddenly became my grandfather rushing through the story of the Exodus as if I was in a speed-reading competition. ...

An Open Letter to Vampires
The Poly Post, CA - Apr 24, 2006... mother was tired of stepping on dominos and LEGOs in the kitchen or maybe she was just concerned about my future, but she enrolled me in a speed reading class. ...

Landlords: Key-holding creepsters
Daily Northwestern, IL - Apr 3, 2006... Yet despite the ostensible altruistic elements of this vocation, Evanston landlords are the weirdest people I have ever met. And I went to speed reading camp. ...

0 comments: